The tender for this programme was awarded to NFA International Arts & Culture.
The Museum and Gallery Curation course is designed to provide Kuwaiti curators with the skills and knowledge necessary to increase the sustainability and growth of museums and galleries, and the opportunity to be part of a network of arts professionals.
It will provide a unique learning experience with an international perspective and facilitated access to collections, expertise and innovative research.
Sunday 13 - Thursday 17 March 2016
The course will be delivered in Kuwait.
The objectives of the course are to:
- encourage arts professionals to develop new ways of thinking and working
- increase the skills and expertise of curators
- showcase examples of best practice in the UK arts sector
- create a network of emerging arts professionals
Participants will gain the knowledge and understanding necessary to effectively curate exhibitions.
Content should include:
- Curatorial approaches
- Exhibition design
- Text and interpretation
- Touring exhibitions
- Packing and handling
Scroll down to download the Bidders Pack which contains the following documents:
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Annex 1 - Terms and Conditions of Contract
- Annex 2 - Project Specification
- Annex 3 - Supplier Response
The deadline for applications was Friday 23 October 2015.
Please send any questions to the Cultural Skills Unit prior to the Clarification Deadline on Friday 16 October.
We aim to respond within 24 hours, and will reply to all questions by Monday 19 October.