The tender for this programme was awarded to Sarah Boiling Associates.
The Arts Marketing course is designed to provide emerging Kuwaiti arts leaders with the skills and knowledge necessary to increase the sustainability and growth of arts institutions, and the opportunity to be part of a network of arts professionals.
It provides a unique learning experience with an international perspective and facilitated access to expertise and innovative research.
Tuesday 8 - Thursday 10 March 2016
The objectives of the course are:
- To encourage arts professionals to develop new ways of thinking and working
- To increase the skills and expertise of arts professionals
- To showcase examples of best practice in the UK arts sector
- To create a network of emerging arts professionals
Participants will gain the knowledge and understanding necessary to effectively market their institution.
Content should include:
- Course project: Developing a marketing strategy
- Understanding audiences
- Benefits of marketing
- Marketing techniques
- Social media and SEO
- Key messages
The deadline for applications was Monday 14 September.