As part of a wider Cultural Management Programme in Russia, the Cultural Management Workshops are designed to provide cultural sector professionals in Russia with the skills and knowledge required to develop the sector using international best practice examples.
Workshops will focus on developing skills in the areas of Arts Marketing and Audience Development in a two-day workshop.
The workshops will be rolled out across 10 Russian cities.
Workshops will besuitable for mid–career professionals currently working within state and privately funded cultural institutions across all art forms, including:
- music festivals
February – March 2016
Duration: two days per workshop
The workshops will be delivered in the following Russian cities:
- Nizhny Novgorod
The objectives of the workshops are to:
- encourage arts and cultural professionals to develop new ways of thinking and working
- increase the skills and expertise of practitioners in Russia
- showcase examples of best practice in the UK cultural sector
- create a network of Russian arts professionals
Participants will gain a practical knowledge and understanding of Arts Marketing and Audience Development approaches according to UK best practice.
Content should include:
- Best UK examples and case studies in the arts marketing and audience development
- Developing a marketing strategy and marketing techniques
- Understanding audiences and understanding audience needs
- Reaching new audiences and developing an audience development plan
- Community engagement
- Digital instruments in marketing and audience development
Scroll down to download the Bidders Pack which contains the following documents:
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Annex 1 - Terms and Conditions of Contract
- Annex 2 - Project Specification
- Annex 3 - Supplier Response
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 16 December 2015.
Please send any questions to the Cultural Skills Unit prior to the Clarification Deadline on Monday 7 December 2016.
We aim to respond to all clarification requests within 24 hours, and will reply to all questions by Wednesday 9 December.