Current and upcoming international opportunities for artists, creatives, professionals, and organisations
Given the international nature of our work and the evolving situation with COVID-19, please note that some of the opportunities below may be subject to change.
Find out more about our response to Covid-19 here.
The British Council and the Korea Foundation are inviting applications for a creative commission which will bring together art, science, and digital technology and other innovative, interdisciplinary and collaborative responses to climate change. We are inviting joint applications from individuals and organisations in the UK and Korea. We are looking to support one project.
Grant: You can apply for up to ₩70,000,000 to realise your creative idea.
Deadline: 2 July, 6pm
Youthful Cities Digital Storytelling Lab - open call
In partnership with Coventry City of Culture Trust, The Space, BBC R&D and with support from Google Arts & Culture, we are inviting applications from artists aged 18-25 in Coventry (UK) and Nairobi (Kenya) to collaborate with one another and create digital, interactive and immersive storytelling.
- Grant: artist fee of £3400 (inclusive of VAT) or approximately 520 000 KSh (Kenyan Shilling) and a production budget of up to £4000 or approximately 612 000 KSh (Kenyan Shilling)
- Deadline: Monday 12 July 5pm BST/ 7pm EAT
- Open to: artists aged 18-25 in Coventry (UK) and Nairobi (Kenya)
Connections through Culture is a long-term programme to develop exciting cultural collaborations between artists and arts organisations, supporting long-lasting relationships between China and the UK.
- Grant: £2,500
- Deadline: rolling
- Open to: artists and arts organisations in the UK and China
China Now is a digital hub offering insights, exclusive content, and opportunities for UK based creatives and organisations interested in working in China.
- Opportunity: insights, content, and opportunities
- Deadline: N/A
- Open to: UK creatives and organisations