Current and upcoming international opportunities for artists, creatives, professionals, and organisations
Given the international nature of our work and the evolving situation with COVID-19, please note that some of the opportunities below may be subject to change.
Find out more about our response to Covid-19 here.
Artists from all fields are invited to apply for the fourth Indo-European Residency Project, Kolkata. Five artists practicing different art forms from Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and India will be selected to work and explore Kolkata from September-December through a digital platform that is specially designed for the residency.
- Grant: scholarship of equivalent to €2000 (roughly £1720) for the period of nine weeks as well as contribution to the production costs required for creating works collaboratively or individually for a digital platform at the end of the residency
- Deadline: 7 August 2021
- Open to: artists living and working in UK who are interested in realising an art project in Kolkata on a digital platform and have a suitable project in mind to work on during their residency
The Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy in Moscow is pleased to announce an open call for UK and Russian cultural organisations to fund projects which aim to showcase contemporary UK arts to Russian audiences offline or online during the period of October 2021 – February 2022.
- Grant: The value of each grant is minimum £7,000 – maximum £50,000
There will be two rounds of applications, with the following deadlines:
1st Round: 2 August 2021
2nd Round: 29 August 2021
- Open to: arts institutions from across the UK and the whole of Russia that have a desire and the potential to realise international collaborations to take part in this programme
Connections through Culture is a long-term programme to develop exciting cultural collaborations between artists and arts organisations, supporting long-lasting relationships between China and the UK.
- Grant: £2,500
- Deadline: rolling
- Open to: artists and arts organisations in the UK and China
China Now is a digital hub offering insights, exclusive content, and opportunities for UK based creatives and organisations interested in working in China.
- Opportunity: insights, content, and opportunities
- Deadline: N/A
- Open to: UK creatives and organisations