Apply to produce and project manage The Missing Pillar Talk.
The Missing Pillar Talks explore the role of arts, culture and heritage in shaping a sustainable future. They look to the UN Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals as a useful framework that can support these sectors, encouraging local action and multilateral partnership through shared global goals.
You will use your experience of curating similar events/discussions and your knowledge of the vision of Agenda 2030, and the supporting 17 SDGs, to meet the following aims:
- Expand the scope of the Talks so far: connect with practice around the world (including in the UK) that is helping achieve the UN SDGs and share informative and useful practice, learning and resources.
- Create an engaging, inclusive event inviting practitioners and policymakers who are curious about Agenda 2030 and learning about or discussing the opportunities, key challenges/experiences, and tools and resources.
- Highlight the UN Agenda 2030 and the SDGs as a cross-cutting and useful framework for sustainable development globally.
Outputs will include
- A multi-session online event between 6 hours and 8 hours in total across two or more days, including a main Talk or Talks and ancillary sessions. All sessions will be BSL interpreted and live captioned. Please consider time zones, languages, and accessibility.
- Recordings of panel discussions where appropriate (any ancillary, participatory learning spaces will not be recorded) and other digital assets.
- Marketing assets to promote the Missing Pillar Talk online. We are looking for creative and innovative ways of attracting wide audiences.
- A short event report summarising the key achievements and learnings from the events, as well as top-level figures.
You will be available to begin the project at the beginning of October, delivering the event in February 2022.
How to apply
This tender is open to individuals and organisations globally, and we would welcome international collaborations. The budget available for this project is up to £35,000. Please review the Request for Proposals document, which outlines the project and the specification. To apply, complete the Supplier Response form which asks you to respond to a series of questions.
All applications are received and processed via InTend. To apply, please create a profile and submit an application. Once you have registered on In-Tend take the following steps:
2.Go to the Tender via this link or by searching BC/01969 in Current Tenders
3.Click on View Details
4.Click on Express Interest
5.Access the tender documents by clicking on the RFP tab
If you have any questions about In-Tend you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
|Open to applications||Tuesday 24 August 2021|
|Deadline to submit clarification questions via In-Tend||Tuesday 31 August 2021|
|Deadline to apply||Monday 13 September 2021, 2pm BST|
|Interviews||Week commencing 27 September 2021|
|Contract commences||Start of October 2021|