Request for Proposals to create Our Shared Cultural Heritage a new website
The British Council project is looking for a supplier to create an accessible website for the Our Shared Cultural Heritage project and to provide ongoing digital support to ensure smooth functioning of the website.The website will cover the UK delivery of the Our Shared Cultural Heritage project as well as activity in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The deadline for submission of proposals is 1 September 2021, 9am.
The supplier will be expected to deliver:
- A new website for Our Shared Cultural Heritage delivering to the brief outlined in the RFP document
- Ongoing support and updates to the website until project end (January 2023) and keeping the website live until 5 years after project end (January 2028)
About Our Shared Cultural Heritage
The Our Shared Cultural Heritage project focuses on exploring the shared cultures and histories of the UK and South Asia. The project works with young people aged 11-25 to experiment and create new ways for museums and youth organisations to work together and become better places for young people to explore identity, connect with others and to create new opportunities for young people. OSCH is led by British Council, partnered with Glasgow Life, Manchester Museum, and UK Youth. It is funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund's Kick the Dust programme which aims to involve more young people in heritage, there are 12 Kick the Dust projects across the UK.
Date / Time
|RFP issued to bidding suppliers||11 August|
|Deadline for clarification questions (clarification deadline)||18 August|
|British Council to respond to clarification questions||20 August|
|Deadline for submission of Proposals by potential suppliers (Response Deadline)||1 September 9am|
|Final Decision||7 September|
|Contract concluded with winning supplier||9 September|
|Contract start date||9 September|
How to submit a Proposal
Download the Request for Proposal documents below. You should review four documents:
- Request for Proposals (RFP) details the brief and the scope of the work
- Annex 1. Terms and Conditions of Contract is a reference document showing the indicative terms of the contract with the successful supplier
- Annex 2. Supplier Response Template should be filled in by bidding suppliers to detail their experience and proposed approach to the work
- Annex 3. Pricing Approach should be filled in by bidding suppliers to detail their proposed costs for the work
Send through any clarification questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 August. Submit the completed Supplier Response and Pricing Approach documents by 1 September, 9am by emailing Isobel Cecil.
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com