Expressions of interest for small grants are now closed.
How to apply
You can find all the information about the funding, eligibility and how to apply in the expandable sections at the bottom of this page.
We are receiving a high volume of Expressions of Interest. We will only progress expressions of interest to the next application stage if they meet our eligibility requirements and are likely to be competitive. Therefore, before submitting the Expression of Interest form, please:
- Check that you meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the exandable sections at the bottom of this page.
- Read the application guidance.
- Watch our webinars for advice on what makes a strong project.
Watch our webinars
The Cultural Protection Fund team have recorded two webinars that give information on the funding, the new round and advice for applications. The webinars are available in both English and Arabic below.
- Information webinar – this 15-minute video will give an overview of the Cultural Protection Fund, what we mean by cultural heritage protection and talk you through the eligibility criteria of our funding rounds
- Making an Application webinar – this 25-minute video will talk you through making an application to the Cultural Protection Fund. It includes what we can and cannot fund, what makes a strong application and how to apply.
Please note: since the videos were recorded, it has been decided there will be no Expression of Interest deadline for small grants. Read the section 'What is the deadline for Expressions of Interest' below for further details.