Small grants (up to £100k)
Step 1: Read the Small Grant Application Guidance document
- First, applicant organisations must read the Small Grant Application Guidance document. This is available to download below.
- This is vital as all key eligibility information is included. Only eligible organisation and projects will be considered.
We have recently updated this guidance document, so please ensure you are using the latest version.
Step 2: Complete the online Expression of Interest form
- To confirm suitability, applicant organisations must first complete our online Expression of Interest form, outlining the project concept.
- Applicants are strongly advised to send in the expression of interest as early as possible in order to allow sufficient time between confirmation of eligibility and the relevant application deadline.
Step 3: Read the Grant Agreement - Terms and Conditions document
- All applicants are required to read the Grant Agreement - Terms and Conditions document.
- This outlines the terms and conditions of the CPF. It is available for download below.
Step 4: Complete the online application form
- Once eligibility has been confirmed, applicant organisations are then invited to complete the online application form.
- A project budget must be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- A project plan must also be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- Some supporting documents are also required, and are outlined in the online application form.
- Small grant decisions are made on a quarterly basis in December, March, June and September.
- Although small grant Expressions of Interest can be submitted at any time, please take note of the cut off dates below.
- Expressions of Interest should be submitted well in advance of the application deadline in order to provide time for our feedback to be considered and a full application developed.
|Expression of interest cut off date||Deadline for applications||Approval meeting|
|8 January 2018||31 January 2018||March 2018|
|27 April 2018||18 May 2018||June 2018|
|20 July 2018||10 August 2018||September 2018|