Large grants (up to £2m)
Step 1: Read the Large Grant Application Guidance document
- First, applicant organisations must read the Large Grant Application Guidance document. This is available to download below.
- This is vital as all key eligibility information is included. Only eligible organisation and projects will be considered.
Step 2: Complete the online Expression of Interest form
- To confirm eligibility, applicant organisations must first complete our online Expression of Interest form, outlining the project concept.
- Applicants are strongly advised to send in the expression of interest as early as possible in order to allow sufficient time between confirmation of eligibility and the relevant application deadline.
Step 3: Read the Grant Agreement - Terms and Conditions document
- All applicants are required to read the Grant Agreement - Terms and Conditions document.
- This outlines the terms and conditions of the CPF. It is available for download below.
Step 4: Complete the online application form
- Once eligibility has been confirmed, applicant organisations are then invited to complete the online application form.
- A project budget must be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- A project plan must also be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- Some supporting documents are also required, and are outlined in the online application form.
Application process timeline
- Large grant decisions are made in two rounds per year.
|Round Open for Expressions of interest||Expression of interest deadline||Application deadline||Grant decisions made|
|27 January 2017||31 March 2017-CLOSED||23 June 2017-CLOSED||October 2017|
|5 September 2017||3 November 2017||31 January 2018||May 2018|
We host online webinars for those who would like advice on the application process. Please email email@example.com to sign up.
Computer access and internet connection is required for the webinar. Details of how to login will be sent to participants ahead of the session.
|10 October 2017||10.30-12.00 BST|