Apply for up to £100k for a project relating to Libya, Syria and Yemen
Step 1: Check your eligibility and read the Grant Application Guidance document
- First, applicant organisations must check the eligibility criteria and read the Grant Application Guidance document. This is available to download below.
- It is vital to read this information as only eligible organisations and projects will be considered. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact the team.
Step 2: Attend an online information session
- The Cultural Protection Fund team will be delivering three online information sessions for this round. These will be held on the following dates - Tuesday 19 November 11am, Tuesday 26 November 11am (this information session will be delivered in Arabic) and Wednesday 04 December 11am. Please note that these are UK times.
- To register your attendance at one of these sessions and to receive further information, please contact the team, indicating which date you would like to attend.
Step 3: Complete the online Expression of Interest form
- To confirm suitability, applicant organisations must first complete our online expression of interest form, outlining the project concept.
- Applicants are strongly advised to send in the expression of interest as early as possible in order to allow sufficient time between confirmation of eligibility and the relevant application deadline.
- The last submission date for expressions of interst is 23 December 2019.
Step 4: Read the Grant Agreement - Terms and Conditions document
- All applicants are required to read the Grant Agreement - Terms and Conditions document.
- This outlines the terms and conditions of the CPF. It is available for download below.
Step 5: Complete the online application form
- Once eligibility has been confirmed, applicant organisations are then invited to complete the online application form. This will be made available here in January 2020.
- A project budget and cashflow must be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- A project plan must also be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- Some supporting documents are also required, and are listed in the Grant Application Guidance document.
|EOI deadline||23 December 2019|
|Application deadline||10 February 2020|
|Decision meeting||End of April 2020|
|Projects commence||June 2020|