- Grants are only available to organisations.
- Projects must be in one of our target countries: Afghanistan, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey and Yemen.
- Applicant organisations can be based anywhere, but applicants based outside our target countries must have a partner organisation within the country where the project is taking place.
- Projects must work to protect cultural heritage, and if possible also support training and capacity building, advocacy and education.
- Projects must be ODA compliant.
How to apply
- The Cultural Protection Fund (CPF) is now open for small grants (up to £100K) and large grants (up to £2m) applications.
- Small grant applications are open on a rolling basis. Funding is awarded on a quarterly basis.
- Large grant applications currently have the initial deadline for Expressions of Interest of 3 November 2017. There are two rounds of funding per financial year.