Strong business communication skills are critical for growth and success of any organisation despite its location, size and objective. With the emerging flow of globalisation, English competency has become a crucial skill for the workplace. Airlines rely on effective communication and interaction between cabin crew, pilots, ground staff, clients and vendors. Whether you are running a successful business or on the threshold of taking it to the next level, poor communication skills can restrict your growth.
Aptis is an English language assessment tool which can be tailored to the needs of specific industries. It can be delivered globally through an interactive test platform that allows you to:
- identify the English language skills, strengths and weaknesses of your airline staff and cabin crew
- adapt the test to assess only the skills that are relevant to your airline's needs
- enhance return on investment by focusing your training on the right areas.
Jacqueline Sigar, Cabin Crew Manager, Vietjet Air, said:
“Previously, we had to test our potential employees on our own, just on writing and reading, and speaking via interviews, which was not effective enough. We are very pleased with our decision to use Aptis. Apart from its affordability and professional delivery, we would like to recommend Aptis for its reliability to benchmark English skills of your employees or the people that you are going to take in.”
Why choose Aptis?
Aptis is a modern and flexible English language test designed to meet the diverse needs of organisations and individuals around the world.
- Aptis has five components: listening, reading, writing, speaking and core (gramar and vocabulary).
- It provides reliable, accurate results about the English skills in your organisation.
- Aptis is flexible and accessible, so you can assess people quickly and affordably. It allows you to test any of the language skills independently along with the core component, based on your requirement.
- Aptis has various delivery formats - the test can be taken on a computer, tablet, telephone or on paper.