New Road to IELTS is a free 30 hours online learning platform exclusively for British Council IELTS candidates and students who register for British Council IELTS preparation courses.
The content is grouped into 4 main areas, which help you prepare for the 4 components of the IELTS test: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing
What does New Road to IELTS give you?
- New Road to IELTS is an online resource for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS.
- Practice zones with e-books to help you prepare for each of the 4 components of the test: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Sample videos with tips from candidates and teacher tutorials, highlighting what to do and what not to do on your test
- Timed practice tests to measure your progress
- A My Progress section to help you compare yourself with other students worldwide
- A My Profile section to remind you of your test date
View a demo of new Road to IELTS Academic below
View a demo of new Road to IELTS General below
What are the advantages for you?
- Instant Feedback
You will have instant feedback on your performance and monitor your personal progress.
- Understand your mistakes
You can see the correct answers and receive tips and hints to help you improve.
- Develop Confidence
As the exercises are based on real IELTS test tasks, you will become more familiar with the test and so feel more confident.
Free access to 10 hours’ online IELTS preparation available here
20 hours extra preparation will be provided when you take IELTS with British Council
Login to Road to IELTS (20 hours)
- Login now
If you have any question, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section or contact our customer services centre on +84 (0)8 3823 2862
Good Luck on your Road to IELTS!