Most nationalities require a visa to enter Vietnam. Exceptions are listed below:
- Citizens of Kyrgizistan may enter Vietnam for 90 days without a visa.
- Citizens of the following countries may enter Vietnam for 30 days without a visa: Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
- Citizens of the Philippines may enter Vietnam for 21 days without a visa.
- Citizens of the following countries may enter Vietnam for 15 days without a visa: Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Apart from the above exemption, travellers must have Vietnam visa before entering Vietnam. A visa for Vietnam can be obtained from any Vietnam embassy or consulate office worldwide. The General visitor visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended if required. Please contact Vietnam embassy or consulate office in your country for the procedure.
Please contact Le Hoang if you need visa letter and provide us the following information:
- Full name on passport
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of birth
- The length of your stay
- Fax number or your email address.
Notes: Please make sure that you have your passport, that your passport is still valid for six months and contains two white pages.