To register, please follow the link ielts.britishcouncil.org/uzbekistan
You can provide the payment by one of the ways given below:
- make the payment from your bank account into British Council bank account
- pay in cash or by plastic card through any bank that is convinient to you into British Council bank account.
IELTS test fee is 329,680 soum (this rate is applicable for payments made BEFORE May 31 2013).
Our bank details are as follows
|Bank name: KDB Bank Uzbekistan, Yunusobod branch
|Account number: 20296000204844754001
|Account name: The British Council Office
Please note that you cannot make payment directly at our bank (KDB Bank Uzbekistan).
Send the following documents to our address either by priority post from any post office:
- the Summary sheet which you have to print out at the end of the online registration process
- a photocopy of your Passport
- one coloured photograph (40mmx50mm, taken against light background, without eyeglasses and not older than three months)
- your payment proof (write your first name, last name and the chosen date of the test in the payment proof)
Alternatively, you can drop your documents at our PO Box located at Post office N84 under following address - A.Temur Street, Tashkent, 100084, Uzbekistan (please put your documents in the envelope before you give them to postman)
13th Floor, Block A
International Business Centre
107B, Amir Temur Street,
Tashkent, 100084, Uzbekistan
Road to IELTS
Once we receive all your supporting documents you will receive an access code enabling you to use Road to IELTS!
Important Note *
You should bring your passport you quoted on your application form to the test. If you fail to do this you will not be allowed to take the test. In case you loose your passport after applying for the test, please immediately inform us.
No result will be issued to candidates who are involved in impersonation and/or misconduct. IELTS Regional Team and Receiving Organisations named on the application form will be notified of this action.
Due to dress code regulations at the International Business Centre all candidates taking IELTS exam should wear formal clothes, e.g. no shorts, slippers etc. Candidates who will not adhere to these regulations may not be allowed to enter the bulding. We appologize for any inconviences it may cause.
Ўзбек тилида маълумот учун
Для информации на русском языке