To apply for IELTS exam first candidates are advised to choose a suitable date for examination. After choosing the date you can click on the link below and enter your personal details for your registration. Please make sure to re-check your email address before you complete your application. All communication is carried out via your email address :
Points to consider:
- Once your application is submitted you will not be able to change your data..
- All parts of your application must be fully completed. Otherwise, British Council holds the right to reject your application. .
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your candidate number shortly. In case you don’t receive this e-mail within 1 week prior to your examination date, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not receive the confirmation email and do not inform us.about the situation we cannot guarantee a place for you..
- The speaking part of the exam can take place within a week of your written examination. Please consider this while you are organising your schedule.
All candidates who wish to apply for an exam in and after April are subject to fee of 375TL. Your registration won't be confirmed in case of an incomplete payment. Before completing your online application, you need to transfer your payment using the account information below.
BRITISH COUNCIL TL Account
Şube Kodu: 1011
Hesap No: 1386454
Alıcı :British Council – Embassy Office of Cultural Counsellor
Swift Code: ISBKTRISXXX
IBAN CODE: TR600006400000110111386454
In order to help us to match the payment with the correct candidate, please include the following information on your payslip:
- Full name of the candidate
- Exam date
- ID number (This has to be the ID that the candidate will present on the day of the examination, either ID number or Passport number will be used on for this part)
e.g. Ali Yilmaz, 27 November IELTS, 12345678912
How can I pay for my exam?
Paying at the bank:
- You can go to nearest İş Bank branch and transfer the exam fee of 375 TL to our account free of transfer fee.
Paying without going to bank:
You can do the payment via
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
Candidates are responsible for any extra fees associated with the payment of examination fees. Payments below 375TL will not be accepted.
We are not able to accept registrations after the deadline for application. However, if there is any availability we can still consider late registrations subject to payment of late registration penalty.
Candidates who want to register themselves after the registration deadline must get in contact with the exams department and have their names added to the late registration list.
As soon as there is availability we get in contact with the candidates according to the list.
Transfers are allowed free of charge and for one time only if they have been requested 5 weeks prior to examination date. The new examination date should be set to within 3 months starting from your original application date.
Cancellations, requested by 5 weeks prior to examination date will be subject to administration charge of 100 TL and requires a formal document of excuse.
Transfers that are requested by 5 weeks prior to examination date will be subject to 100 TL transfer fee and requires a formal document of excuse.
British Council holds the right to refuse the cancellation or transfer requests.
Cancellations can be requested by sending the relavant forms by email to email@example.com.
Illness on the exam day
In case of illness, candidates need to e-mail us the medical report including the exam date together with relevant documents within following three business days at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, the candidate will lose all rights to claim compensation.
Upon receipt of necessary documents within three business days, refund of remaining of the exam fee after deduction of 100TL administrative charges will be paid back to the candidate or an alternative future exam date will be provided or an alternative future exam date will be provided given that the transfer fee of 100TL is paid.
Should candidates who opt to transfer their examination date to a new examination date fall ill on the second examination date are not entitled to a refund of the examination fee nor to any transfer to a new examination date.