- IELTS is an English test that assesses the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication
- IELTS is accepted by British, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand universities for admissions. Most USA colleges and universities accept the IELTS
- IELTS is widely accepted requested by over 7,000 educational institutions, immigration authorities and professional bodies all over the world including the UK, US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand as well as non English speaking countries offering courses in English. For details see the IELTS Global Recognition System. If the university you are applying for is not on this link please get in contact with us at email@example.com
- More than 3000 institutions and programmes in the USA accept IELTS as an alternative to TOEFL.
- Find out more about who accepts IELTS world wide.
IELTS is available in two formats-Academic and General training:
- The Academic which is suitable for candidates planning to undertake higher education study. IELTS results are recognised the world over – from the UK to the USA and from Canada to Australia.
- The General Training module is suitable for immigration purposes, or for candidates planning to undertake non-academic training or work experience.
(Note-It is the responsibility of the candidate to inform the test Centre whether they wish to take the Academic or General training format.)
Four English language skills are tested:
- The British Council offers preparation courses for the IELTS exam to help you familiarize with the test and give you tips on how to maximise your score.Please visite our IELTS preparation courses page
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org