Follow Events in Spainhttp://www.facebook.com/BritishCouncilEspanahttp://twitter.com/#!/esBritishflickryoutubevimeo

Education & Society – FAQs

A1. Please contact us or look at the recommendations on the NABSS website regarding school inspections.

A3. Children that have attended a British School and are qualified to enter a British Universityare also qualified to enter a Spanish University.  They do not need to take the PAU exam. There is an agreed table of equivalencies that will regulate their entry mark.  

A4. See the attached document for services and prices for our documentation services.

More information about our Trinity TESOL Certificate and Diploma courses in 2012-13.

A5. Please contact us.

A6. The Legalisation Office (FCO) is the only competent authority in the UKto issue apostilles and legalisation certificates. You can find out more about the legalisation of documents.

Information relating to Educational Documents.

A7.  If you are an EU student you  can apply for a loan to cover your tuition fees (England, Wales, Northern Ireland). Find out more at the UK Governments Citizen’s Advice page. 

For information on student support for studying at a University in Scotland.   

Don't forget that some universities have their own awards and scholarships which you may be eligible for.

A8. The Ministry of Education in Spain is the only authority with the competencies to officially recognise foreign first degrees for the purposes of Public Sector Employment as well as some specialised masters degrees such as Education within Spain.  Universities have powers to accept a first degree for further study with them.  For recognition in Spain of your post-graduate qualification, please contact any University in Spain.  All information about recognition of degrees can be found at the Ministry of Education’s website.

A9. The British Council does not have a translation service.  The Spanish Foreign office provides a current list of official translators at their website.

A10. The British Council inspects and accredits courses in the UK. You can search all UK accredited courses on our   Education UK website.

A12. The British Council can't recommend a specific course for you but you can run a search to find the English course which suits you best on our web page. All accredited centres on our website will be happy to provide you with any further information.

A12. NARIC is the only official agency in the UK who can issue statements of comparability.  Find out how to apply for this at the NARIC website.

Experience: Growth
Testimonial Student Patricia Moreno