English Teacher Associations are thriving across Spain. They’re a great way to support your professional development, as well as providing great networking opportunities. They typically offer:
- Information about local developments in education
- Access to training and development opportunities
- A chance to meet with fellow English teachers
The courses offered by official English Teacher Associations are usually recognised by Local Education Authorities, making them ideal for keeping up to date with your career credits.
TESOL - Spain
Spain-wide organisation for English Language Teachers
Share your knowledge!
TESOL-SPAIN is the nationwide association of English language teachers. It offers a wide range of services to members, including:
- supporting your professional development,
- a forum where you can meet fellow teachers
- keeping you up to date on the latest research, news and education policy in Spain.
They publish regular members’ newsletters, and are always keen for input from English teachers. Articles, book reviews, reports and lesson plans are all welcome, along with useful teaching tips.
Interested? Learn more about submitting an article.