What can Youth in Action do for me?
Still unsure if Youth in Action is for you? Maybe we can help.
If you would broadly agree with these statements it’s very likely that you’d benefit from taking part in a Youth in Action project. Which ones ring a bell with you?
- The idea of developing my own ideas and running my own project excites me.
- It’s important to find out about other cultures.
- I’d love to visit other countries within Europe.
- Anything that boosts my CV has got to be a good thing.
- Team working is essential if you want to do well in work and life.
- I’d love the chance to tackle important issues in my community and/or across Europe.
- Instead of being bossed about it sometimes feels good to be in control.
If you agree with more than five of those statements you should think seriously about applying.
Youthpass – Europe-wide recognition for taking part
At the end of a Youth in Action you’ll be left with memories, great friends and a Youthpass certificate – accreditation that’s recognised across Europe.
With the help of your youth worker or project leader you’ll record what you’ve learned along the way, enter the details onto the Youthpass website and create your personalised certificate.
Developed by the European Commission, Youthpass is a great way for employers and colleges to see how you have developed by taking part in a Youth in Action project. Admit it, who doesn’t love a well-earned pat on the back?