This section of the website guides you through the application process, from initial ideas to what happens after you apply.
Project timeline – from first thoughts to final reports
Here’s a brief outline of how the application process works.
- Take a good look at the Programme guide (PDF 1.03MB) and contact our information providers for support and advice – they will talk through your project and check that you are eligible.
- Submit your application.
- Wait while we process your application (about three months).
- Get your grant agreement.
- Receive your first grant payment.
- Get the project – and your activities – going.
- Stop the activities and end the project.
- Submit your final report within two months of your project end date.
- Final payment stage.
Download a project timeline (PDF 291 KB).
You are not alone
If this looks a bit daunting, don’t worry help is at hand. First of all, make sure that you take a look at the application form, the Programme guide (PDF 877KB) and visit the Before you apply section before you get started. On top of that, a list of information providers is available from the Links and downloads section.