The purpose of the job is to lead on the building and maintaining of an effective, efficient, integrated and motivated Customer Services team in Saudi Arabia, which adheres to British Council values, Customer Services Excellence, meets all Performance Management and Professional Development standards and works effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and in particular supports the activities of the teaching and examinations businesses,to develop and implement a customer services strategy for the country,to provide decision support for Teaching and Exams (T+E) management by collecting, analysing and reporting current customer data from all Saudi Arabia centres.
- Shaping the future
- Being accountable
- Making it happen
- Working together
- Marketing & customer service
- Human Resource Management
- Business Management and development
- Communications skills
- Computer skills
- English language minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Native speaker level of written and spoken Arabic
- Minimum five years’ experience of customer service management
Other important features or requirements of the job
- Appointment to post will be subject to successful visa approval from the Ministry.
- For residents of Saudi who apply a valid resident permit (transferable) in order to eligible to apply.
- Regular travel within Saudi Arabia.
- Occasional travel to Regional meetings (MENA).
The closing date for applications is 24 May 2013 Please read the Role Profile carefully and complete the application form. (You may use the Guidance notes, Behaviours pack and Generic Skills pack to help you). Fully completed applications should be returned to email@example.com.
Only candidates that are shortlisted for the job will be contacted by the British Council, if you are not contacted, your application has not been taken any further.
Please note that short listing may take up to one month after the deadline date.