We offer year-round and summer courses for young learners in Riyadh and Jeddah. Your children will improve their English through a range of fun and communicative lessons designed to build confidence and ability.
- Are taught by trained, qualified, native-speaker-level teachers
- Aim to be fun, interesting, communicative and challenging
- Develop, speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Provide a strong grammar foundation
- Aim to develop your child’s English using the latest learning methods
- Have a maximum of 16 students in a class
- Provide a friendly, safe environment with constant supervision
Courses are divided into two age groups:
- 12-14 years (Early Teens)
- 15-17 years (Late Teens)
Courses are available throughout the year on the following dates in Riyadh and Jeddah:
||1 June - 10 June 2013
11 June - 9 July 2013
Placements tests will take place every Sunday and Tuesday (Girls from 12.30 to 15.30 , Boys from 16.00 to 19.00)
For more information, please contact us.
- 7 weeks
- 2 hours twice a week or 4 hours on Thursday
- 28 hours
- 2 days a week (Sunday & Tuesday or Monday & Wednesday) or 1 day a week (Thursday)
Summer Intensive courses:
- 4 weeks
- 5 days a week (From Saturday to Wednesday)
We offer courses at a variety of levels. Our levels are as follows:
|For beginners who have very little knowledge of English. By the end of the Level students can ask and answer simple questions and can use simple sentences and understand some familiar words and phrases about themselves, their family and familiar situations.
|For learners who can understand sentences about familiar topics and read short, simple texts. Learners can communicate in simple and routine tasks, manage simple social exchanges and write simple notes and messages.
|For learners who can communicate in familiar topics and read texts which contain common vocabulary. Learners can join in discussions without preparation if the topic is familiar and write personal letters describing experiences and impressions.
|For learners who can understand the main points when listening to a native speaker if the topic is familiar and understand the main ideas in texts which contain high frequency or study related vocabulary.
|For learners who can manage all of the above and can also understand the news on television reasonably well. Learners can read reports or articles, they will be able to write clear, detailed texts such as essays or reports on familiar topics and give reasons in support of an argument.
Your child is placed in a suitable level by:
- A written grammar and vocabulary test
- A short interview with a teacher
This is different for every child. However, we can say the following:
- For your children to learn good English they need to study for a sufficient length of time.
- It is possible to complete a level in one school year (four terms and one intensive summer term).
- The more levels that your child completes, the more proficient they will become at English.
At the end of each level your child will get a certificate if he/she successfully completes the course. You will also get a report card which will show you how your child is doing in the class and make you more aware of your child’s strengths and weaknesses in English.
Our teachers will use a wide variety of resources to meet the learning needs of your children. Each new level, your child will receive a coursebook, workbook and British council notebook. In addition to this, the teacher will use a variety of supplementary materials which are tailored for the learning needs of each individual class.
- SAR 2150 for each course
- SAR 8000 if you pay for a complete year (4 courses)