1. For exams organised until 30 June 2013 read the Cambridge English Examinations Regulations 2012/13 for candidates registered by schools/institutions.
For exams organised from 1 July 2013 read the Cambridge English Examinations Regulations 2013/14 for candidates registered by schools/institutions.
2. Check available exam dates and registration deadlines using ExamFinder.
If you need any further information, please contact British Council (tel. 22 695 59 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or an examination centre of your choice for details of examination offer and registration process.
3. Register directly by ExamFinder after having checked available exams dates or come back later on and log in to the on-line registration system and follow the registration instructions.
You need to create your account in the system when registering for the first time. You will receive your login details by e-mail.
4. Remember to complete your registration by:
- making the payment no later than 3 days before the registration deadline.
- entering candidate details into the on-line registration system.
- matching the payment (s) with the candidates’ names before the entry closing date.
If you wish to register your candidates not using our on-line registration system, please contact British Council (tel. 22 695 59 00, e-mail: email@example.com) or an examination centre of your choice to order registration documents.
Candidate requiring special arrangements during the exam (e.g. disabled or dyslexic) should also submit a completed Special Arrangements Form together with an appropriate certificate from a specialist.
If the conditions listed above are not fulfilled by the final submission date the candidates will not be registered for the exam session.