Find out about the results, requests for additional test result forms, enquiries on results and test retakes
||WHEN AND HOW WILL I GET THE TEST RESULTS?
Your IELTS result will be available on the 13th calendar day after the written tests.
You have the option to pick-up your IELTS Test Report Form at our office or request to have it couriered to your mailing address. This should be communicated to our office during registration or the default release mode is send to the mailing address indicated on the application form.
If you chose to pick up the results from our office, you may do so on the 13th calendar day, unless otherwise stated.
If you opted to have the results mailed to your address, we will send your IELTS results through LBC on the 13th calendar day. If you cannot personally receive your results, please ensure that you leave an authorisation letter and a photocopy of your valid ID to your representative. The representative shall likewise be asked to present a valid ID.
If you are not certain whether your area is serviceable or not by the local courier (LBC), results can also be picked up from your nearest LBC branch.
Please note that the courier service is only applicable to addresses within the Philippines. If you want the personal copy of your IELTS results mailed to your address overseas, there will be a courier fee of Php1400.00.
IELTS results can also be viewed online here
||HOW CAN I REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL COPIES OF MY IELTS RESULTS?
We can forward copies of your IELTS results or the IELTS Test Result Form (TRF) to institutions and organisations following submission of a request form. Candidates who avail of the paid courier service will be given a tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of the TRF. Results will be forwarded within one week of receiving the request.There are four types of request:
1. For local recipients, a letter of request from the institution or agency should be attached with the request form (not applicable for local embassies). It should state the reason why they need a copy of the results, printed on their letterhead and signed by an authorised signatory.
2. For international recipients candidate should submit the completed additional TRF request form and payment either in cash or manager’s cheque.
3. CGFNS or ICHP, we offer a free courier service. Refer to table below for schedule of free sending:
Deadline of Request Schedule of Sending
Every 12th of the month 15th of the month
Every 28th of the month 30th of the month
Candidates who avail of this service will not be given an individual Air Waybill number. Please make sure that you include your CGFNS/ICHP reference number in the form, requests without a reference number cannot be processed.
4. United Kingdom, we offer free courier service. TRFs are sent out every 15th and 30th of the month. No tracking number will be provided to the candidate.
To make a request, download the form here and send it with your payment to our office through WWWExpress and quote British Council account number 642210981 for free mailing fee. If you are availing of our free courier service to CGFNS and ICHP and to UK institutions, you can send your completed request form to email@example.com or fax it to +63 2 555 3090.
Courier Charges and Requirements
We accept manager's checks payable to the British Council. Cash may be received in over the counter transactions only.
||HOW WILL I KNOW IF THE INSTITUTION RECEIVED MY IELTS TEST RESULT?
For the paid requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your airwaybill number or tracking number. You can track your document through www.dhl.com for international destinations and at www.lbcexpress.com for local destinations.
For those under the free sending, please check and follow-up with the recipient in the UK and CGFNS/ICHP after 5-10 working days after the despatch date. Take note that CGFNS and ICHP may not encode the results immediately, therefore expect delay in recording your IELTS results.
||WHAT CAN I DO IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY TEST RESULTS?
You may apply for an Enquiry on Results (EOR) service up to six weeks after your test. You must:
- Complete an EOR Form (download here)
- Prepare EOR fee amounting GBP 60 (in Philippine pesos, please check with the British Council for the prevailing rate).
- Mail completed request form and the original test result form to our office together with a manager’s cheque payable to the British Council or
- Visit our office for over the counter transaction
Please note that:
- EOR fee for remarking is the same whether you request for a full or partial re-mark.
- All the required test scripts for the candidate, including the answer sheets and the interview tape, will be sent to British Council UK and will be remarked by a Senior Examiner
- The procedure takes around 8-10 weeks.
- There is no appeal on the EOR result and the decision of the Senior Examiner is final.
If the re-mark results show an increase in any of the band scores, we will:
- Issue a new TRF
- Refund the EOR fee provided you surrender the original receipt. Processing of refund will take 10 working days upon receipt of the required documents.
If there is no change in the band score; no refund will be made.
To know how IELTS scores are computed, please click HERE
||CAN I TAKE THE TEST AGAIN?
Yes, all candidates can re-take the IELTS regardless of when they last took the test. The same registration requirements and procedures apply.
READ MORE ABOUT IELTS: