The Examinations Services section of the British Council is the main source in Pakistan for information about UK-based examinations and assessments. We make arrangements for the local delivery of examinations. Typically, these arrangements include:
- registration of candidate entries
- receipt and secure storage of question papers
- co-ordination of examination venues
- supervision of examinations
- despatch of worked answer scripts
- handling and processing of results and enquiries
Apart from this, we also organise events throughout the year. These include education exhibitions, in-service teacher training workshops and awards ceremonies for high achievers. We develop and maintain strong relations with schools and other course providers and for private students, we provide an important link between the candidate and the UK examining board.
We provide extensive local support for candidates and teachers, who seek information on syllabi, past question papers, study guides, text books and examiners' reports.