Our Learning Centre is organised to support self-study and to enhance English learning and teaching skills for both students and professionals.
- specialized printed resources on English language learning
- specialized printed resources on English language teaching.
- specialized printed resources on personal and professional development.
- specialized printed resources on IELTS exam preparation.
- access to ELT newspapers and magazines.
Access to English language CD-ROMs
We have five CD-Roms with creative exercises to practise and develop your English.
||develop your vocabulary and grammar through a range of integrated activities, suitable for all language levels
||presentation and practice of key areas of English grammar, suitable for all language levels
||extend your range of vocabulary by playing this strategic game based on noughts and crosses, suitable for all language levels
|Sky Pronunciation suite
||easy to use programmes to improve your English pronunciation skills, suitable for pre-intermediate level and above
||learn simple words and phrases through series of listening activities, suitable for beginner/elementary levels
We have two CD-roms to develop your language and exam skills through a range of structured tasks.
|Study skill success
||reading, writing, listening and speaking skills are practised alongside a range of tasks to improve your exam techniqes
|IELTS self study CD-Rom
||material ssuitable for both the general training and academic IELTS exams. Also included live recording sof the complete speaking tests
- English Language Learning
- English Language Teaching
- study skills
- climate change
- active citizens
- skills for employability
- IELTS exam
- Asian and British newspapers
- two-day IELTS preparation workshop for IELTS exam candidates
- English Language Teachers (ELT) Workshop for secondary level teachers
- IELTS Mock test (dummy test)
Become a member and start working on our online resources.