Whether you are taking IELTS for further study abroad, immigration, or for work – IELTS with the British Council is for you. To know more about IELTS in general, which module to take (academic or general), and lots of other useful information about your IELTS test,click here
To find out which test dates are available and where click here
If you are not quite sure how to fill out the online application form
- select the date for the test
- select the city for the test
- select the module
- click Find
- click on “Apply” for the test date and city you selected
- read through the Terms and Conditions and at the bottom of the page, Check “I Agree” and Click “Continue”
- fill in all the details marked * This is compulsory
- click “Continue” after filling in all details
- confirm all the details. If all the details are correct, click “Apply Now”
- print the page (IELTS application summary) and go to the British Council cash counter to make the payments (along with 2 passpost sized photos and photocopy of your original passport.)
- submit all the documents along with payment slip provided by cash counter to British Council Information and enquiries desk.
- You are now registered for IELTS. You get a free access to ROAD TO IELTS online preparation course. Access details will be sent to your email address used during registration.
So, if you are now ready just click the online registration from here
- copy of IELTS application summary
- clear photocopy of your valid Passport.
- two coloured passport size photographs with out eyeglasses (not older than six months)
- Standard Chartered Bank deposit slip of Rs12600/- issued from the Standard Chartered Bank Counter located in the British Council.
Tests for listening, reading and writing module will take place on the same day. The speaking module may take place within a week before or after the other modules.
Contact us for further information about our examinations services.