The British Council is a leading examinations administrator. We hold exams for foreign universities, institutes or professional bodies for further education that cover a wide range of academic and vocational subjects.
If you are a student or a professional registered with an English school, university or professional bodies (UK, USA, Australia etc), we can administer and invigilate your exams at our premises in Muscat, Oman.
- We are responsible for ensuring that your exam is well-organised
- We receive the papers and store them securely.
- We provide the exam venue and professional trained invigilator.
- We make sure that all regulations set by the examination boards of the educational institutions or professional bodies are followed and all requirements are met.
- After the exam, we send the papers back to the exam boards by international courier.
- You can register and sit for exams in Oman at:
Road No 1
P O Box 73, Postal Code 115
Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos
Sultanate Of Oman.
It is your responsibility to contact the examination board first for their confirmation.
Please contact us (yourself or the examination board) at least one month in advance at above email id and fill in the application form and send it to us. An Exams Officer will coordinate your request and contact you as soon as your university or organization confirms that you can sit the exam at the British Council.