The British Council is a leading examinations administrator. We hold exams for foreign universities, institutes or professional bodies of further education that cover a wide range of academic and vocational subjects.
If you are a student or a professional registered with an English school, university or professional bodies (UK, USA, Australia etc), we can administer and invigilate your exams at our premises in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu.
We are responsible for ensuring that your exam is well-organised:
- we receive the papers and store them securely.
- we provide the exam venue and professional trained invigilator.
- we make sure that all regulations set by the examination boards of the educational institutions
- or professional bodies are followed and all requirements are met.
- after the exam, we send the papers back to the exam boards by international courier.
You can register and sit for exams in one of our centres.
It is your responsibility to contact the examination board first for their confirmation. Please contact us (yourself or the examination board) at least one month in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the application form (34 KB) so we can verify if we will be able to accommodate your exam on the required date. We will send you further information about the fees and the procedures to follow.