We offer English Courses for Primary One (6-7 year-olds), Primary two (8-10 year-olds), Lower Secondary one (11-12 year-olds), Lower Secondary two (13-14 year olds) and Upper Secondary (15-17 year olds).
Our courses are engaging and motivating. We focus on improving confidence, fluency and accuracy in English through a range of communicative activities. There is also a strong focus on reading, writing, and grammar to help children and teenagers at school as well as for international exams such as Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET and PET for Schools and now the new Introduction to IELTS!
- Classrooms fully equipped with the latest technology in the form of interactive whiteboards
- Highly qualified teachers with specific expertise and experience in teaching young learners
- Friendly safe environment for children with constant onsite supervision
- Assessment and counselling of learners and opportunities for parents to meet teachers and attend open days
- Opportunities to take part in projects, competitions, and other activities
- Advice and guidance for international examinations for young learners
- A range of courses for different levels and ages from 6 to 17
4 to 29 July (3 days a week), 3 to 29 August (3 days a week).
This year your child can start from the age of 6. We have specially created content and new textbooks for tweens and teens.
A story based course.
A course that works with your child’s imagination.
English through exploring culture.
An engaging new course-book for younger teens.
Helps teens to interact with the real world.
Opening doors to University and beyond.
Free activities for each age group. Download this PDF to learn more.