AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH.
These short courses are designed for people who will take the IELTS exam very soon. They concentrate on exam technique and strategy. The aim is to maximise performance in the exam by familiarising participants with the format of the exam, as well as developing essential exam skills via strategy training and practice activities.
- looking at the content and formats of the different papers
- an explanation of the evaluation criteria.
- analysis of the different question types
- advice on how best to approach the questions in all four papers
- specific techniques to tackle different question types and exam tasks.
- timed simulation activities
- particular emphasis on reading and writing, including presentation of arguments
- feedback on common errors.
The required language level will be equivalent to British Council level 5 and above. For information on placement test click here.