The British Council Milan is asking for applications for 2 fixed-term posts of Teaching Centre Assistant.
Your job will be to assist in the day to day teaching centre administrative and customer care activities in the Main Centre and our partner satellite schools. The posts are based in Milan. You apply for both posts. In case you will be selected you should assure your availability for both timetables.
Deadline for sending applications: 12.00 CET on Wednesday 18th December, 2013 Applications should be sent via e-mail, quoting reference “TC Assistants Milan”, to Emanuela Sias firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send only the completed application form. Do not attach a CV (or any other document); they will not be used to make selection decisions. This is to ensure that all candidates are treated consistently. Interviews may take place in the weeks of the 9th or 16th January. We would like the successful candidate to begin on 1st February.
For more information please refer to “Role Profiles” and “Information about the job” attached. If you need additional information on how to apply or about the job, please send your enquiry to Sonia Fiorelli email@example.com
To apply for freelance work you must:
- Already be resident in Italy
- Native speaker standard of English. Full mastery of English (CEF C2) across all four skills or have achieved an IELTS score of 9
- Hold a degree and an internationally recognised Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CELTA / Trinity TESOL or equivalent).
- Have at least 2 years of full-time classroom experience teaching English as a Foreign Language.
If you fulfil the criteria above we would be pleased to hear from you. Please:
- Fill in an application form
- E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of December 2013
- We will reply by e-mail or telephone to advise you of the outcome and details of terms and conditions.
Selected applicants will be invited to interview and may be asked to deliver a demonstration class
For vacancies for full-time British Council Network contracts please refer to our Global website http://www.britishcouncil.org/teacherrecruitment
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989