From now until 31 December 2013, Standard Chartered and MANHATTAN Credit Cardholders can enjoy the following offer on selected English courses:
- 5% off when registering for a selected kindergarten, primary or secondary weekdays (Monday to Friday) regular English courses (1 semester)
Offer is subject to terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- The promotion period is valid until 31 December 2013 (based on the booking date and settled with full payment).
- Cardholders may complete the registration process; in person at the Customer Services Centre of the British Council in Admiralty, by fax or by post. For registration in person, cardholders are required to settle payment using their Standard Chartered or MANHATTAN Credit Card. For registration by fax or by post, cardholders must fax or post a copy of the front side of their credit card to receive the discount offer. This offer is not applicable to online course registration.
- Offer is not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card.
- Offer is valid when registering for a selected kindergarten, primary or secondary weekday regular English courses (1 semester) in 2013 February or September semester. (Exclude Stay and Play, Cambridge Exam Preparation, Phonics, Phonics for Parents, DSE Modular, IELTS Exam Preparation, Spring and Winter intensive courses, summer courses and courses at Tom Lee Music Academy).
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the British Council shall be final.