These courses are designed for young children who are attending Kindergarten 1 or Kindergarten 2 in a Hong Kong kindergarten.
These courses follow the UK Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum which provides holistic development opportunities. Our main focus is communication, language and literacy and our courses also develop physical skills, creative development, problem solving, reasoning and numeracy, knowledge and understanding of the world and personal, social and emotional development. The children are welcomed into an exciting environment aimed to stimulate a love of English.
Early Childhood English Centre
- develop the child through activities that support their learning and development
- provide valuable learning experiences through structured and child-centred activities
- introduce exciting topics built around popular story books
- build confidence and language skills through stories, songs and focused activities
- include an end of course performance for parents.
Our courses aim to provide:
- all-round holistic development of communication, language and literacy skills in English
- positive interactions with peers and adults
- opportunities to support personal, social and emotional development, physical development, problem solving, reasoning and numeracy, knowledge and understanding of the World and creative development
- fun whilst learning
- a love of learning English.
At the end of each semester your child will receive a report if they have attended 75% of the classes. The report assessments cover three areas of development:
- spoken language
- listening skills
- interaction with adults and peers.
We understand that you want to be involved in and support your child’s learning. To this end we have created an outline of the roles and responsibilities of all those involved in the learning process.
We have various means of keeping in touch with the parents of our students to ensure you are well informed about the centre and your child’s progress in class, these include:
- parent events and informal chats
- one-to-one parent-teacher meetings
- class visits
- report cards
- parent information sessions
- e-mail and telephone e.g. if your child misses a class
- our website and Facebook page.
We are committed to providing an inclusive learning environment in which children are supported to achieve their potential in a spirit of inclusion and acceptance. We value the abilities and achievements of all our pupils and recognise that parents hold key information and knowledge of their child.
If your child has a specific educational (or medical) need, please share this knowledge before registration.
|Register now and start right away! For more information about our courses, please contact our Customer Services Centre now on 2913 5100.
||Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2
|Registration form for new students
Registration for September 2013
|Existing Students Registration Schedule:
||From 14 June 2013 –
|New Students Registration Schedule:
||From 2 July 2013
||September2013 - January 2014
||$4400 (Monday - Friday) or
$5080 (Saturday - Sunday)
||27 hours (18 weeks)
One 1.5-hour lesson per week
|Timetable & course date: