- British passport holder studying at universities in England.
- Interested in or have already applied for an undergraduate study either on exchange at one of the universities in Hong Kong.
- Scholars are expected to have a good academic record with a GPA of at least 3.0 or equivalent.
Students currently studying in Hong Kong are not eligible.
1. Start looking for a suitable course and institution.
2. Fill in the application form
|Scholarships for Excellence 2013 -14 application is closed
3. Before sending in your application, make sure you have all the following supporting documents. Only applications with the following supporting documents will be considered.
- completed application form
- one sealed reference letter
- A4 photocopies of academic transcripts and/ or certificates from your A-level or equivalent results to tertiary qualifications
- Email or letter acknowledgements of application from a Hong Kong institution (nomination letter or recommendation letter from your university will also be accepted).
Please send your application and supporting documents to:
Assistant Manager, Education
Scholarships for Excellence
3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong