We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individual to join our team of IELTS Examiners
You will need:
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years full time (or equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification).
- The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years old and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
Closing date for application: 01 / 12 / 09
Please find the application form and IELTS Examiner Minimum Professional Requirements. To help you complete your application form, please read the Guide for Applicants to IELTS Examiner Recruitment
All applicants must complete an application form electronically and submit a signed hardcopy document. It is important that you check that all aspects of the application form are complete before you submit it. You will need to submit supporting documents with your application form. The documents required must be original or verified copies and are listed in the checklist on the application form. Your original documents will be returned when they have been checked. It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain any verification of supporting documents required, and cover the costs of verification.
87 Avenue Mohamed V 1002 Tunis
TEL: 71 84 85 88
Fax: 71 89 30 66