- New 2013 Call for Proposals Now Open The Erasmus Mundus Programme has launched its Call for Proposals for 2013 on the Erasmus Mundus website. Please click here to view the Call and associated guides.
- The results of the Erasmus Mundus 2010 selection (Call for Proposals EACEA/29/09) are published on the EACEA website.
- Erasmus Mundus Action 1 and Action 2 Selection Results 2009 are available on the EACEA website.
The aims of the Information Day are:
-To enhance participants’ understanding of the Erasmus Mundus programme
-To provide advice and guidance to potential Action 2 and Action 3 applicants.
-To support existing Action 2 or 3 projects.
-To inform participants of potential changes to the programme in the future.
There will be interesting case study discussions and a presentation from a European Commission Erasmus Mundus External Expert.
Please register here to attend this free event.
An Erasmus Mundus Information Day was held at the British Council Offices on 24 January 2012. Please see the agenda here
Erasmus Mundus Call 2012 - Adrian Veale
Case Study - Dr Clare McManus
Quality Assurance - Prof M Blakemore
Recognition in Joint Degrees - Dr Anthony Vickers
The EACEA has set up an information page about this conference and the presentations have been posted here. Please follow the link from the Agency's website
On 20 January 2011 we held an information workshop for UK institutions interested in the new Erasmus Mundus Call for Proposals. The information day took place at the British Council offices in London.
The workshop offered the opportunity to hear directly from a member of the Erasmus Mundus team at the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, Brussels, on how to apply and detailed conditions for participation in the programme. There were also presentations from staff at UK institutions involved in Erasmus Mundus Action 1 and Action 2 projects and opportunities for questions and answers. The afternoon session on putting together a strong Erasmus Mundus application was held by one of the team of UK Bologna Experts.
To view the presentations from the day please click on the titles below:
- Information on the Call for Applications – Jose Gutierrez, EACEA
- Case Study: Action 1 - Ross MacLachlan, Coordinator MSc Global Innovation Management, University of Strathclyde
- Case Study: Action 2 – Anna Dukes, Project Officer for International Development, UWIC
- Constructing your project – Mr John Reilly, UK Bologna Expert
- Erasmus Mundus Excellence – Professor Michael Blakemore and Professor Peter Lloyd, ECORYS Research and Consulting Ltd
- To view the presentations from the day, please click on the titles below:Adrian Veale, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, Brussels – Erasmus Mundus Actions 1 and 2: How to apply and detailed conditions for participation
- Huw Morris, Academic Registrar at Swansea University and UK Bologna Expert – Submitting an Erasmus Mundus application
- Dr. Christopher Gerry, University College London, School of Slavonic and East European Studies - Coordinating an Erasmus Mundus Course
An information workshop for higher education institutions interested in the new phase of the Erasmus Mundus programme, Erasmus Mundus II, was held on 2 February 2009.
Please click on the titles below to view the presentations and materials from the event: