Accreditation UK provide support for centres preparing for inspection. We provide self-evaluation templates, guidance documents and the option to attend a pre-inspection briefing. Centres that enrol students under 18 should consult the Care of under 18s page.
Self assessment templates
You can self assess your organisation against the inspection criteria. Use these templates to see how you match up against the criteria.
- Management (Word 74KB)
- Resources and environment (Word 54KB)
- Teaching and learning (Word 74KB)
- Welfare and student services (Word 88KB)
- Care of under 18s (Word 55KB)
- Home tuition (Word 52KB)
- International study centres (Word 55KB)
- In company provision (Word 52KB)
Pre-inspection briefings provide participants with an overview of the inspection process, tips on preparation and understanding the criteria and opportunity to speak to a senior inspector and a member of the Accreditation team.
The briefings consist of:
- a morning session aimed at first time applicants and staff from accredited centres who will be directly involved for the first time in setting up an inspection. This will focus on Getting ready for an inspection: application, preparation, and documentation.
- an afternoon session aimed at both first-time applicants and staff from accredited centres. The focus will be on How to do well in an inspection.
Questions are welcomed during the briefings and if time permits there is an opportunity for networking.