eLanguages is a new online collaborative programme enabling you to work in partnership with counterparts around the world, share authentic resources and build reusable curriculum relevant projects which you can present to the world.
- funded and supported by the Department for Education and Skills
- free and simple to use
- support in getting started and finding a partner
- multilingual site – Bulgarian, English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati and Hindi.
- a wide range of project resources - movies, sound files, photos, galleries, web links, question polls, forums, documents, presentations and more - created or sourced by you or your students
- up to 100 MB for each project
- project ideas to inspire you
- make your project as simple or sophisticated as you like
- best projects accredited.
Register now at www.elanguages.org