Big Thank You!
Language schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina are working hard to prepare their students for the internationally recognised examinations organized by British Council.
That is why we would like to say a big “Thank you!” to all our partners – language schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In 2010, we are starting with our Addvantage programme and if your school is registering candidates with us, you can still join this programme and enjoy numerous benefits. All schools within our Addvantage programme have a special certificate and logo on their premises.
If you want to register your school for our programme Addvantage, please contact us at email@example.com
For each candidate you register in 2010 for a Cambridge ESOL exam (YLE, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, TKT and ILEC) through the British Council you earn 1 point. The total number of points earned in 2010 entitles you to one of three levels of membership. Each level has its own associated benefits for you to enjoy in 2011.
Your level of membership is reviewed at the end of every year. Your level of membership in 2011 will depend on the number of points you earn between January and December 2010.
Some of the benefits Bronze Membership entitles you to are:
- Present your school details on our web site and facility of a schoolfinder
- Exams-related promotional materials (leaflets, posters)
- Exams presentations for candidates and their parents
- Free workshops and seminars for teachers
- Usage of the Addvantage logo on your school’s printed promotional materials and website
- Certificate stating that your school is a member of the Addvantage programme
Some of the benefits Silver Membership entitles you to are:
- have all Bronze membership benefits, plus
- Free certified statement of results for your candidate if they lose their original certificate
Some of the benefits Gold Membership entitles you to are:
- all Bronze and Silver membership benefits, plus
- a British Council presence at school certificate awarding ceremony
- the option to hold exams in your premises (Subject to meeting British Council and Cambridge ESOL criteria. Please contact us for details).
No. Your level of membership in any one year is based on the number of points you earned in the previous year. For example, if you earned 45 points in 2010, you are entitled to a Silver level of membership and its associated benefits in 2011, regardless of the number of candidates you register in 2011.
It will be based on the number of candidates you register for Cambridge ESOL exams through the British Council between January and December each year.
No, this programme is applicable to individual schools only. However, if your school has additional affiliates operating under the same name in other towns, your total number of candidates will be used to calculate your membership level.
We are always working to improve our services and we will review the benefits of Addvantage annually, taking into account your feedback.
Your membership is valid for one year.