We aim to provide a high standard of service to our customers and clients. However, on occasion, we may make a mistake or in some way fail to provide a satisfactory, reliable and timely service.
We welcome all feedback. If you believe that we could improve our service, or that there is any problem with the way we are dealing with you, please let us know. The sooner you tell us, the sooner we can do something about it.
In the first instance we suggest you contact the person or department with whom you have been dealing. We hope that they will be able to immediately address your complaint. Or, if you prefer, you can contact our Project & Partnerships Director.
To be able to help you we will need to know your name and an address or telephone number at which we can contact you. Please tell us what you think has gone wrong and suggest any ways you think we might correct this.
When you do complain we will:
- treat you in a courteous and professional way
- treat your complaint seriously
- deal with your complaint promptly. If we are unable to respond immediately, we will respond within 10 working days.
We will not:
- treat you differently from other people just because you have made a complaint
- discriminate against you for any irrelevant reason.
When things have gone wrong we will do our best to resolve matters quickly and fairly. We will:
- explain what went wrong and why
- apologise if appropriate
- correct the mistake wherever this is possible.
If you are not happy with the response you receive, you can take the matter further by writing to: Director, British Council, Marcelo T. de Alvear 590, C1058AAF Buenos Aires.