From 01 April 2013, we will be located with the British High Commission and DFID in Area 40, Plot 3, Capital City, Lilongwe 3.
Our new opening hours in both our offices in Lilongwe and Blantyre offices will be:
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 2pm
Fridays: 9 am - 12pm
All our other contacts will remain the same, see below:
Telephone: 01 773 244
Postal address: P O Box 30222
Following this move, there will be a number of changes that have been put in place to make it easier for you to transact / interact with us:
- Access to exam application forms – in the first instance, candidates should visit our website where you should be able to download the relevant forms
- Application forms will also be made available in the selected bank branches that take fee deposits for our various exam services. These will be located together with our deposit slips
- Payments will continue to be received via our selected bank branches
- Deposit slips and application forms can be scanned and sent to us via email
- Alternatively, you can drop this off at the gatehouse where it will be received and entered in a register
- An email / sms will be sent to you within one working day acknowledging receipt of your document. Should you not receive this acknowledgement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.